Diorama: "Like Jell-O on Springs!"

Here is another one of my dioramas inspired by old movies. This one is from Some Like it Hot (see below to read the quote in the background. I'm still working on adding text to work, keeping it legible but not overpowering--a work in progress).

In the movie, the men (Jack Lemmon and Tony Curtis) are disguised as women--here they are depicted as dogs discussing the differences and mysteries of a cat. I like to figure out what kind of anthropomorphic creature should depict each character. Marilyn Monroe's character is, of course, a sex kitten. The dolls are about 4 inches tall.

Jack Lemmon/ Daphne: "Will you look at that. Look how she moves. It's like Jell-O on springs. Must have some sort of built-in motor or something. I tell you, it's a whole different sex."

This may look like a black and white photo, but I assure you I've used only black, white, and gray yarns. I'm working on a few more in this series, then I will move on to color movies.