On the (crochet) road...

Welcome! I have a free pattern available in my new ravelry.com store, in honor of National Crochet Month and Crochetville's blog tour:



LINK to March Lion to Lamb Amigurumi pattern--an adorable lion who takes off his disguise to reveal he's a real lamb!

It's only the second pattern in my new store (Lola, the roadtrip-loving cat in pink pajamas, is the first), but I have more coming: Vegan Circus--a set of 5 cute animals in festive outfits, due by the end of March--and in April, Parisian kittens and a set of 5 Steampunk animals.

I've been enjoying seeing the blogs of my fellow crochet designers--great idea Crochetville!

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet little pattern! Perfect for this crazy March weather we're having here (snow to 70 degrees in the space of 2 days!).

    Thanks! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you make this little guy, be sure to post a picture on my design page so we can all see your work. I'm so happy to be able to share my designs with all of you!

    --Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, thank you for participating in A Tour through Crochet Country. And thank you for sharing this creative and adorable little lion/lamb pattern with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Donna, no thank YOU! It's been a joy to share in the love of crochet!

      Delete